Street Lighting Installation & Maintenance
Street Lighting Installation
Street Lighting Maintenance
Cobra Electric is able to implement our customer’s preventive maintenance schedule and maintenance check sheets or help develop a street lighting maintenance schedule and check sheets if needed. Through our Quality Management System we can provide maintenance audit and inspection services to give our customer’s peace of mind that their street lighting is properly maintained.
Cobra Electric currently maintains street lighting for over 28 Service Area municipalities and the provincial government. Recent street lighting projects we have participated in include:
- Active pole painting and pole condition assessments for Surrey, Coquitlam, North Vancouver and West Vancouver.
- Golden Ears Bridge LED lighting retrofits
- Port Mann Bridge – Highway 1 corridor LED lighting retrofits
- Accident response and electrical repairs
- Bridge aviation and navigation lighting installation and maintenance
- Customer lighting asset acquisition, tracking, and documentation
- LED roadway lighting retrofits for existing HID luminaires
- Lighting pole and base installations and replacements
- Lighting pole inspections and assessments
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Pole Mounted Christmas / Festival Lighting installation
We have electricians ready 24/7 to respond to street lighting repairs within a customer’s required response times. Please contact our Project Coordinator for more details.